Extreme partisanship divides our country. Republicans must decide whether their party is more important than the rule of law, morality, and courtesy. Questions to consider when selecting candidates for future presidents;;
1. Should it be acceptable for a Democratic President to direct a crowd of Black Lives Matter to storm the Capitol to stop certification of a Election victorys?
2. Do you think Trump contributed to the hostility and aggressive actions of the rioters in the Capitol uprising?
3. Do you think Andrew Cuomo should step down on alleged sexual allegations? If so, why do you think it was okay for Trump not to resign after being charged with sexual assault by dozens of women??
4th Do you think it would be acceptable for President Biden to recruit his children or other family members into positions in his administration? Should nepotism laws be enforced?
5. Do you think it is acceptable for a president to give candidates access to secret government information without security clearance?
6. Should presidents disclose their financial information to ensure there are no conflicts of interest with other countries?
7. Would you vote for legislation requiring all calls between the President and foreign opponents? to recorded and made available to Homeland Security, the FBI and the CIA?
8. Would you mind if the next Democratic president publicly names derogatory names, uses racially charged language and threatens to harm his opponents personally and professionally?
9. Would you support the demand that presidential candidates demonstrate a competent understanding of the Constitution?
10. Would you support a directive requiring presidential candidates to undergo both physical and mental exams?
11. When a group of clinicians agreed that a candidate’s mental or physical health could affect their competency as president, Would you support a policy that disqualifies this candidate?
12. What conduct of a president or a member of Congress should justify the overthrow of the people? Poll?
13. Should moral behavior be a factor in keeping a president? Power?
14. What Donald Trump behaviors would tell your children to never act do?
15. Should the Department of Justice implement its policy of exempting a president from prosecution for: a Crime in office?
16. Should a presidential candidate be asked to give up their taxes?
17. Should there be any consequences if a president lies to the country? What should the consequences be??
18. Should the position of Majority Leader in the Senate be eliminated to avoid the blockage of the bills sent by the House of Representatives?
19. What should be the consequences for a President who violates the Constitution in the exercise of his powers?
20. Should it be illegal for a president to intervene in the prosecution of friends and family members?
Cultic support for Trump has made his rule of law violations, abandonment of courtesy, and turning to autocracy possible. These questions suggest a review of the importance of morality, a reassessment of the president’s sphere of influence, and the presence of hypocrisy in party politics. In a cult, questions are discouraged and the word of a dangerous leader often leads the group to ruin. Trump has lowered the standards for the behavior and competence of the president. However, by challenging the status quo, Americans can force the return of national integrity and dignity.